Replace the faulty rear camera on the iPhone 6 plus. The 8 megapixel camera can shoot 1080p HD video. If the camera has a sensor problem, a focus problem, or a problem, you will need to replace this part.
In case of any of the following situations, even if the rear image head causes malaria, it can be solved by the rear image head.
1. The rear image head cannot be opened / the jammer can be started / the black screen can be opened
2. The photo is blurry and cannot focus automatically
3. There are bad spots, black spots and color distortion in the photos taken
4. It indicates that the flash is not available due to high temperature, which is also a problem of the rear image head
5. The rear image head can not be used. The system is designed to automatically shield flash and flashlight